Judgment, Decision Making, & Behavioral Economics at Cornell
Among the courses that cover the broad range of the Center’s interests is our flagship course, AEM 4940: Better Decisions for Life, Love, and Money. Taught each spring by five of the six directors, AEM 4940 seamlessly integrates their individual disciplines into one cohesive narrative.
- AEM 4140: Behavioral Economics & Managerial Decisions, W.D. Schulze
- AEM 4940: Better Decisions for Life, Love, and Money, staff
- [AEM 7140]: Experimental Economics, W.D. Schulze
- [ECON 4660]: Behavioral Economics, T. O’Donoghue
- ECON 7580: Behavioral Economics I, T. O’Donoghue
- [ECON 7585]: Behavioral Economics II, staff
- HD 4200: Risk & Rational Decision Making, V. Reyna
- [HD 4250]: Translational Research on Decision Making, V. Reyna
- [HD 6020]: Research in Risk & Rational Decision Making, V. Reyna
- [NBA 6630]: Managerial Decision Making, J. Russo
- [PSYCH 4050]: Judgment & Decision Making, T. Gilovich
Contact BEDR Center faculty for additional course suggestions.